Clearwire / Really bad service

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

This is just so frustrating. I get home everyday at 7pm and my download speed is between 0.01Mb/s - 0.20Mb/s. Anybody who know about internet know that with that kind of speed it takes you about 5 minutes just to open a single page. I've called them so many times asking them why if I'm paying $54.00 a month, I can't even watch anything on youtube. I was told "I'm not lying" that when I use the internet, to stay away from videos, games, movies or things like that and my internet was going to catch speed. Wow.. Now I'm fighting just to get out of contract. If you can't deliver the service that I signed for and I'm paying for, I should be let out of this contract. Anybody out there... DO NOT GET CLEARWIRE!!!

Da

Comments

• Gr
      26th of Mar, 2012

When I signed up with Clear 2 years ago, they advertised speeds up to 6mg. after several months they changed the policy with speeds up to 1.5mg., same price and I was still locked into a 2 year contract. I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office, I suggest you do the same. They will get fined per complaint if enough people follow through with this.
    Greg