Cleartrip.com / 8 months and still waiting for refund of ticket money.

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir,

I had booked air Sahara ticket (Delhi - Bangalore 1st Jan 2007, e-ticket) from cleartrip.com. But due to bad weather the flight got cancelled and I was told that i'll get my refund from cleartrip.com. I sent the details to cleartrip with scan copy of my e-ticket which was endosed by air sahara staff.It has been almost 8 months and i have not received my refund yet.

I have called them several times and every time i call them they say that it will be done within a week. But when i called them day before yesterday again, they said they have not received a scan copy of e-ticket from me. But luckily i had all the mails that i had sent them and their acknowledgment in my mailbox and when I told them that if you have not received my e-ticket copy then why have you sent me an acknowledgment , the person on the phone " oh my mistake just overlooked your mail, we have received it". But now they are giving another excuse that there is no air sahara stamp on the scan copy.

What I want to ask is when the ticket is signed by the official why do they need a stamp.And if this was a problem why didn't they tell me this for last 8 months.In addition to this I want to say that there were two tickets booked for the same flight from mail id harikrishan.[protected]@gm.com (one in name of HariKrishan raina and other Hemant Pandita) and both of them were endosed the same way after flight got cancelled, then why could they make a refund for one (HariKrishan raina) and not for other (Hemant Pandita).

regards,
Hemant Pandita

I am providing the details here:
Name: Hemant Pandita
flight booked from id: harikrishan.[protected]@gm.com
Id from where scan copy of tickets was sent : hamant.[protected]@in.abb.com
Case Ref. NO: 1-63163

Comments

8th of Mar, 2007
    ClearTrip.com - Refund not received as promised
    India

I would like to point out a case of harassment by yet an another service provider... A site called Cleartrip.com offers to book tickets for various airlines on internet for which they charge through credit cards.

While making one such booking, there was an error at site clearly stating that the ticket was not booked and hence I re-booked the same. I was shocked however, when the amount was debited twice from my credit card. Immediately I wrote a mail to the service provider, who assure me by written mail that the money will be reverted back within 3 working days.

Also, I had made various phone calls every alternate days only to hear the executives after apologizing for the delays telling me to wait for a day or two, but promising me the money will be reverted.

Today however, it was a different message however. The executive now informs me to get the refund from Air Deccan directly.

Does it make any sense. How can Air Deccan identify a ticket which was not booked??? Is the service provider not responsible???

• Pu
      21st of Mar, 2007

Not only this, i had different experience with Cleartrip.com

Please check before you book any online tickets thru Cleartrip.com.

While booking there is a hidden level/category/code with CLASS which is not mentioned on your e-tickets neither asked while making online bookings.

This level / class is auto generated with which your e-tickets gets into non-refundable category & you cannot change that.

So be very careful. In case any1 gets to know workability against the same, please let me know too.

• Ph
      30th of Mar, 2007

The drop down calender is out dated. I get January 2004 to January 2005. No 2007 available.

• Hr
      23rd of Jun, 2007

My apologies for your experience with Cleartrip, I hope someone has been in touch with you to assist.

The fastest way to make sure your Cleartrip complaints are addressed is to post them to the Cleartrip Forum. There is a forum available specifically for Complaints: http://www.cleartrip.com/forums/38

• Cl
      29th of Aug, 2007

Dear Mr.Pandita,

We sincerely apologize in the delay in refunding your amount.

Sir, as informed to you , we would like to state again that we have processed your refund and an amount of INR 4048/- has been credited to the credit card used by you during your transactions.

We sincerely apology for this delay and the inconvenience caused.

Should you require any further information, please feel free to call us Toll Free on 1800 22 5327 (MTNL/BSNL) or +91 22 3001 4999 (Other Networks, local/STD charges apply) or write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com

Kind Regards,
    Cleartrip Team

• Ap
      10th of Jul, 2010

hi this is aporesh ganguly
    i have made a payment for tickets but have not received any conformation or the tickets i recived a error but still i amout has been debited from my account i lost rs.19537 in a day

• Pu
      7th of Oct, 2010
    ClearTrip.com - travel agency
    Cleartrip.com
    cleartrip.com

Hi, I booked my wife ticket from Delhi to London for kingfisher flight using cleartrip website, her name appeared to be incorrect on the ticket. I am logged in using my logon credential ie, puneet dwivedi and I am 100% sure I entered my wife name Nidhi as the passenger name but due to the fault in their webtool for booking the name appeared as Mrs. Puneet Dwivedi (which is my name with Mrs as intial).
    I called them several time to correct the name but they didn't do that and at last I have to get the ticket cancelled and bear cancellation charge myself.
    The email sent by them has my wife name corect as Nidhi but in the iternary the name of passenger is Mrs. Puneet dwivedi Female. which is ridiculous. They are not agree to accept their fault.

• St
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Cleartrip.com - No communication and impossible to get refund
    www.cleartrip.com
    Mumbai
    India

I booked flight through the company www.cleartrip.com. It was horrible experience, ‘coz these scammers took money and haven’t provided the tickets. At the beginning, they promised to send it, but after couple of weeks they stopped to communicate. I called them and left messages, but everything was useless, ‘coz I couldn’t get my money back. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

• Hu
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Cleartrip - e-ticket
    United Arab Emirates

I booked tickets yesterday 16/07/2018 around 18:00 till now did not received the
    e-ticket.
    Note that payment was done .
    trip id : 180716166528

Cleartrip - Amount decidedj
    New delhi india
    cleartrip.com

ClearTrip Customer Care Number India
    06294276428...I canceled my ticket with TripID: 171128142886 at Dec. 4 2017 but till now I didn't get the refund amount and only I got false promises from your ClearTrip team that they are following with airline. I called ClearTrip call center within last month and half around 10 - 15 times and I submitted...

• Ni
      11th of Dec, 2018
    Cleartrip - Dont get ticket cancellation money
    Mumbai
    India

I booked a ticket from chandigarh to srinagar for 13 november but due to some reason i was not able to go there .so i cancelled my ticket but do not get my refundable money.

• Db
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Cleartrip - Refund not received
    India

I have cancelled my ticket [Indigo186 PNR:Q123FQ Hyd to ghy ] on 22 nov 1:30 AM november.But till I did not get my money refund and could not get a status regarding the refund.Indigo replied me that they have alerady sent the refund to your account.

25th of Feb, 2019
    Cleartrip - 181204202356
    Cleartrip
    United Arab Emirates

Trip ID: 181204202356 still amount has not refund and there is no update from your side.

My trip was been cancelled on 17th January, 2018. I hope my money will get refund soon.