Cleartrip / trip id : [protected]

1 Bahrain

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to express my deep regret to have bought my trip ticket from ‘Cleartrip'.
I had carefully planned my trip date and timing, as I had commitment and I had to return to Bahrain before 9 o'clock on Friday.
The story is that something had gone wrong from your side and Cleartrip had booked me on 23 December with FlyDubai instead of 22 December.
Cleartrip ticket clearly shows the date 22 December 2017, but when we arrived at the airport, surprisingly they informed us that we do not have booking for the specified flight.
However, that was not the real issue as there was enough time to correct the mistake and re-issue another ticket with correct date.
Unfortunately, the issues was Cleartrip staff who were very unhelpful (unlike FlyDubai staff) and when I called them from my mobile (having Bahrain SIM card which means NOT a free call) and had long conversation with them (45 minutes), finally admitted that something had gone wrong from their side and will re-issue another ticket.
Flydubai staff, and myself urged them to re-issue the ticket urgently as the gate will close soon.
Unfortunately, Cleartrip staff started to make excuses that they would not be able to re-issue the ticket for this flight and would re-issue for the 20:10 flight, which was very late for me as I had commitment back in Bahrain, and had to return before 9 pm.
Cleartrip staff had enough time to correct their mistake and book us on the correct flight. I wasted 45 minutes on the phone talking to your staff and asked FlyDubai staff to talk to your staff as well to explain the problem, but without any success, I run out of SIM charge and the line disconnected and we missed the flight.
Cleartrip staff called me and informed me that they will re-issue another ticket after 30 minutes for flight FZ025 departing at 20:10.
Once again, I would like to express my deep regret to have bought ticket from Cleartrip and will think twice before purchasing ticket from Cleartrip.

Unuappy Cleartrip customer,
Mohd Salman Al-saei,
copies of tickets available on request.

Mo