Cleartrip / cleartrip id: [protected]
I book a ticket from Cleartrip website at 31dec2017 for a ticket from Doha to Cairo, on 2jan2018 early morning.
my Trip ID: [protected] for three passengers (Women, children, and infant)
my ticket issues to be :
from Doha at 00:35 am To Muscat at 3:20 am
from Muscat at 4:20 am To Cairo at 6:55 am.
Now I received an email from your agency that trip from Doha to Muscat is changed and become 9:30 pm in 1st Jan 2018. I went to Hamad International Airport at the time and check the Oman airlines but there is no reservation under my name. So I call Qatar airways they inform me that Oman airway cancels the trip and put me on 2 Jan 2018 at 9:30 am. Based on the above my trip to Egypt on 2Jan2018 at 4:30 from Muscat will fail to catch it,
I try to call the call center of Clear Trip and asked about how can Oman airline change my ticket issued by Cleartrip agency, they confirm with me that they request to change my flight from Cleartrip and Cleartrip approve.
so if this is your responsibility why you confirm me for another date without arranging another flight to Egypt with me.
also if that happens to you why you send me to email that my flight is shifted to be 1st Jan 2018 at 21:35 and it is 2Jan2018 at 21:35.
it must be observed from your end and arrange all my trip till I reach Egypt,
Please, I need any help.
More Cleartrip Complaints & Reviews
- ClearTrip - fraud-deducting amount without intimation 
- Cleartrip.com - 8 months and still waiting for refund of ticket money. 
- ClearTrip - Flight cancelled no refund over 45 days 
- Cleartrip - refund status
- Cleartrip - trip id : 171219270428
- Clear Trip - unauthorized credit card charges
- Cleartrip - refund for ticket
- Cleartrip - non refund of failed ticket booked
- Cleartrip - change of international travel tickets
- Cleartrip - horrible service and product. a true nightmare