Citizens Bank / unethical overdraft fees
I recently made a deposit directly to a teller on a Saturday. The account showed "funds on hold". The funds were then shown to be deposited in my account and a check that I had written withdrawn on that same day. ie My bank account showed a positive balance. I then received an email stating that I am going be charged an overdraft fee because my account was overdrawn. I called customer service and talked to Heidi C. who said that there system shows the funds were overdrawn. I told her when I look up my account it shows a positive balance. She was unsympathetic and said it was there policy to charge for the overdraft. Completely unfair and unethical! I would like the fee charged reimbursed!
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!