Citizens Bank — heloc loan
I received the loan and was told only interest was due the first 10 years. I never intended to do that anyway but I needed 2 months to get my finances ready. When I received the bill it showed $59.50 was due. I had taken $120000 advance up front. The bill clearly says balance due $120059.50.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Portsmouth, RII decided to get rid of that loan and go to another bank with a good fix rate home equity loan. I was told I owed $900 more in interest! The $59.50 was not all the interest. How would I possibly know that. I was never told this. I plan to take all my money out of citizens bank after 30 years with citizens. I cant believe how "shady" this loan is.
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!