Citimortgage.com / incident

I paid my mortgage in march on citi mortages web site. Citi morgage doubled my payment and explained it as a glitch in there system. The also stated that it would take a minimum of five business days for them to credit the unauthorized amount back to me. I told them not to credit it back to me as I was $900 over drawn already because of this and stated that I would simply dispute this charge at my personal bank. I did this to avoid further overdrafts and penalties. While in the process of disputing the unauthorized amount citi refunded the unauthorized amount. I then dissolved the dispute with my bank and they in turn refunded citi the disputed amount. I then found out due to collection phone calls that citi never posted the refunded amount from the dispute to my account. I then contacted my bank and sent them the ACH tracking number so they could credit it to my account. They were given the ACH # and my personal bank statements on the 25 of March so they could send it to there research department. I have since been in contact with three people Jona, her supervisor Dihn, and now his supervisor Nancy Fuentez. All of the above stated will not answer the phone when I call nor will they return messages left for them (example I left Nancy three messages yesterday and two already today. Meanwhile I am receiving collection phone calls at home and at work! I'm receiving collection notices in the mail. And they have reported to the credit bureau three separate 30 days late. I'm running out of options to resolve this situation since they will no longer communicate with me PLEASE HELP.

Va

Comments

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2008