American Home Recovery Logo

American Home Recovery

Having problems with American Home Recovery?

260 Industry Dr
North Charleston, South Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Home Recovery.

Complaints & Reviews

American Home RecoveryTrying to modify my loan without authorization!

AHR has been "requesting" a loan modification on my home loan with BOA thru an email that was NEVER authorized by me. I never even heard of this company!! I only found out b/c BOA listed my home loan online as "in the process of a mortgage workout". This has happened now 2 months in a row. My belief is that they submitted a request on behalf of someone else, but transposed the account number. Someone by the name of MEGHAN DURANE is doing this. If anyone out there has a mortgage with BOA (AHR may have an account with them), PLEASE check to see if they are doing the same to you!! I have rectified this situation with BOA (they have noted the account extensively), but am expecting this MEGHAN DURANE to keep trying to push this through. Again, I have NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY until now, so this has to be a scam. Cannot get in touch with anyone on phone at AHR (in fact, the VM recording says a different number than the one I dialed!). BEWARE!!

American Home RecoveryMortgage Modification SCAM

This is follow-up information. I have been in contact with an FBI Special Agent out of New York. I have shared my file of contact information concerning American Home Recovery. Please fill out an Internet Crime Complaint Form at

and please contact FBI SA Russel Lehnes at
    Russell.[protected]@ic.fbi.gov

Let's get some justice!!

Adam

• Ks
        ksimmons05285 Sep 23, 2009

I have a mortgage with US Bank. This mortgage was refinanced in March of 09 bringing my interest rate down to 5.5% which brought my payment to 1070.00 T&I included.
        US Bank knows of my situation as a single mother and a 32, 000 yearly income. I was really suprised this bank has even approved me with this large payment in the first place. Since March, I have lost money at my employment, from them taking my 5% commission away. On top of that my 3 year relationship with my roomate ended, leaving me without an additional 1000.00 a month.
        I just placed a call with US Bank to see what my options were and was totally blown away when she told me there was nothing they could do, could not even talk to me until I was 3 months behind in my mortgage payments. I can not believe there is such a program out there that would place us in a category of a few weeks of losing our homes before you can get anybody to help you out in some kind of payment arrangement.
        Maybe Im old fashioned, but I believe in prevention, before a disaster if available.
        Kristin Simmons
        Nashville, Tn

American Home Recovery — Scam

Unsolicited letter and initial phonecalls promising the world to modify existing mortgage. Wanted almost $8...

American Home Recovery — fraud

I am posting this to let others know NOT!!! to deal with this company. Everyone that has dealt w/ them have...

American Home Recovery — Mortgage Modification

To those in the seeking loan modification assistance please beware of American Home Recovery (AHR). I have...