CitiMortgage / escrow check bounced!
I refinanced my home. Abn amro sent my escrow to me in the form of a check on february 10, 2008. I deposited the check into my account and it bounced. Abn amro told me that they were sorry about the mistake but they reissued the check. The check was for 2371.66. The check was not reissued. They have told me several different stories. I have talked to 10 different people. They have not reissued the check. I also incurred $150.00 worth of nsf fees associated with the check bouncing. They will not give me the phone number of a supervisor. They keep telling me that they will call me or to call their customer service number. This is terrible!
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - customer service complaint
- CitiMortgage - mortgage/loss and mitigation
- CitiMortgage - customer service // heather
- CitiMortgage - mortgage / loan
- CitiMortgage - property tax department customer service