CitiMortgage / insurance payments

4518 hardwood glenfresno texas, TX, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 8324526797
I am having so many problems getting my insurance check to do repairs on my home after hurricane ike that I would never recommend citimortgage to anyone trying to get a home financed. I am going to write the city houston chronicle newspaper to do a story of what I have gone through and is still in the process of going though to get my check released to pay my contractor. I have done work to my home and paid for it out of personal funds (Bills money and borrowing it from family and friends) and cannot get money released to reinburse theses people. I have done everything asked of the mortgage company and still everytime I get a different story of why its going to take longer to get money released and this process have ruined the little credit I had and have totally destroyed my life. My next step is to get a lawyer to get my funds released and not recommend this company to anyone. I hope when they close fema they next take steps to close citimortgage. I am going to write everyone I can think of to get this story out.

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I went on line because I called their 800 # to find out what I can do to get my insurance check stamped so I can finish repairing my house after IKE. After several minutes of pressing number in order to speak to a human, I got a recording that said "this line not in service". I've been reading other horror stories and thought this was because of the recent financial institution failures, but I noticed some go back to 2005-6 when Citi bought ABN Amro. What a mess.
Wi
  15th of Oct, 2011
I am having the same issues with citimortgage that the other horror stories are saying. My roof is not that old and the damage not that severe. Why replace a whole roof when I can wait over 10 years to replace it. The insurance check should be to me only. Citimortgage does not pay my insurance check. When I have break downs around the house like heating and cooling systems, will Citimortgage help pay for them?????? Of course not but like so many others are staying they are just using the money we as individuals pay the premiums on for their own benefit. I would never recommend them to anyone. What a rip off…What can be done to help with this issue?

CitiMortgage Logo CitiMortgage