Citifinancial Retail Services / False negative credit markings

1 p.o. box 183041Columbus, United States
Phone: 18886226443

I typically charge furniture when the no interest no payment deal is going on. Prior to the promotion being up i will pay up to $100.00 per month so that the balance is zero when the promotion is up. Well i decided to charge something else a few months prior to the end of the promotion and they applied several payments to the new account, causing that balance to go down but the old balance was not coming down. Well the promotion ended for the old balance and then i started accruing late fees and finance charges (at the time i had no idea, i admit i was not checking my statement). I then then stopped making payments, thinking that i didn't have to because of the plan that i am on. Well my credit was affected and balance grew higher and higher. Until i looked at my statement and noticed the high balance. I then sent in a letter to dispute all the finance charges and late fees. Well they did correct the balance on the account however failed to correct the negative markings on my credit. they currently have me listed as being late from 9/07 until 1/08. I am now asking for managers on this situation because they found their error but only fixed a portion of it. I have been hung up on and hung up on and transfered over and over again. I am pissed!!!

Da