Citifinancial Auto / Scam and fraud!
I purchased a vehicle with a Citifinancial Auto loan. After owning the used vehicle for over five years only $11,000.00 has been applied to the principle. Purchase price $30,000... In 2008, I owe $21,000.00. Never mind the fact that I was affected by Hurricane Katrina.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan