Citifinancial Auto / Getting a payoff
I was only 4 days late on my June 2008 payment. I went to purchase another car and because the June payment was not received as of that day, Citifinancial would not release a 10 day payoff, then they hung up on me after I called and explained it made no sense for them to deny me this information. Afterall, they were going to be paid EITHER WAY. This company as it's employee's trained to be bullies when it comes to collecting payments. To me, it would never be an attempt to collect a debt, it's just flat out harrassement!! I encourage everyone to NEVER use Citifinancial for ANY purchase.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release