Citibank Credit / unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:

This is part of my ongoing mess with StoresOnline. When I discovered after the three day period one had to rescind with StoresOnline what a disreputable company they are no matter what complaintsboard says about them, I obtained a provisional credit from Citi.

They mailed me correspondence requesting more information. They mailed that letter on June 22, 2007 and it arrived on July 3, some 11 days in transit. Note, I live one state to the west, CA.

They gave me FIVE days to respond! I guess I should have used very expensive overnight delivery with FedEx or something. I thought it was postmark time stamp, but no, they wanted it in their hands in five days. The IRS takes postmarks, but not Citi.

They sent us another letter for us to give them more information regarding the dispute recently, but it was the wrong account number!

During my 90-day window to dispute the charge they told me:
- sent to wrong address (a lie)
- they gave me a working fax number, but it was the wrong one for disputes.

We are seriously thinking of taking them to small claims court.
Va

CitiBank Credit
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
Canada

I just received a letter from an acquisitions company who bought my credit from Citibank, and they are offering me a deal. The thing is, I don't have any nor have I receieved any credit in my life from CitiBank. What is this, this is fraudulant. How can this happen.

Citibank Logo Citibank