Circuit City / Advantage Protection Plan / Scam and fraud!
I was duped into signing up for an extended warranty plan for an appliance I bought at Circuit City. When the appliance recently stopped working I called the toll free number on my Circuit City Advantage plan to arrange for a repair. This is where the rip off begins. No one picks up the phone. I was directed through a series of questions to make sure I was directed to the correct 'specialized' agent. After 15 min on hold, I was disconnected. OK - it happens - so I tried again. Same story - 15 min on hold then disconnected. I am embarrassed to say I kept trying off and on for the past two working days with the same results.
I even tried called the sales department and did manage to get through to a live person. However, once she found out I was trying to get service, she said she had to transfer me to another agent. Guess what happened - 20 min on hold then disconnected.
Net - Circuit City appears to be able to sell policies but cannot seem to figure out how to service them.
More Circuit City / Advantage Protection Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare