Circuit City / Advantage Protection Plan / Scam and fraud!

Phone: 888-333-2333

I was duped into signing up for an extended warranty plan for an appliance I bought at Circuit City. When the appliance recently stopped working I called the toll free number on my Circuit City Advantage plan to arrange for a repair. This is where the rip off begins. No one picks up the phone. I was directed through a series of questions to make sure I was directed to the correct 'specialized' agent. After 15 min on hold, I was disconnected. OK - it happens - so I tried again. Same story - 15 min on hold then disconnected. I am embarrassed to say I kept trying off and on for the past two working days with the same results.

I even tried called the sales department and did manage to get through to a live person. However, once she found out I was trying to get service, she said she had to transfer me to another agent. Guess what happened - 20 min on hold then disconnected.

Net - Circuit City appears to be able to sell policies but cannot seem to figure out how to service them.

Va

Comments

14th of May, 2009
    Circuit City / Advantage Protection Plan - 1-800-395--4377 always busy, need to svc TV under warranty.
    Circuit City