The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Circuit City Credit Card — chase/ circuit city
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We been paying our card for years and never sent a late payment. Recently we started remodeling our home and for some reason last month we had a few bills that we never received. One of them was our Chase/ Circuit City Statement. Today, I received a statement and to my surprise, I had a friendly reminder with a $39 late fee. My husband decided to give them call, since we are always buying from Circuit City and always maintain a balance, but never sent a late payment before.
He could not believe how rude and disrespectuful their customer service was. He was told they couldn't wave the fee. They simply did not care... My husband decided to payoff the balance and closed the account. Please do not be a victim!!! Do not apply or accept Chase Cards. ...
More Chase Circuit City Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - misleading customer service!
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - they don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free!
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - lack of action / pass the buck
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - activating credit card
- Circuit City - Direc Tv - fraud and cheating!
- Circuit City - advantage protection plan plus
- Circuit City Stores - poor service
- Circuit City - vandalism and theft
- Circuit City - scam - unable to give product sold to consumer