Circle Kterrible work experience

First of all the training was nothing like it was in the actual store. They did not train you on a safe. They do not properly stimulate the job on a regular basis in training. And when your training in store they'd much rather be little you on what you did wrong expecting that to help you.

The store I worked at did not have the paperwork they said you had to file on a daily basis for what you're suppose to do. ( How are the new employees suppose to know what they have to do and make sure they do it if they're told they will be provided a list and aren't even when asked to be given one?)
If you have 8 people playing store in training, at least have the person training them check them thoroughly, and if your not going to give them a safe in training at least give them a decent fake one that they can 'pretend'. The training equipment wasn't up to date in prices or anything of the sort so it wasn't realistic along with the lotto sales and wins.

Also managers have unprofessional habits, such as showing up at an employees house to berate them. ( if they show up again, cops will be called)

They said when I started they couldn't keep people I can see why. One employee had some sort of knife on him at all times, ( which isn't allowed). He also rung himself up for free drinks. (stealing).

My time there was short but I definitely do not recommend working there. The job is demanding, enough but when you aren't given the proper tools or training and answers, the job is nearly impossible. Everyone at the store I was at kind of did their own thing. When asked they'd go ' we're suppose to... but we don't.'

The safe drops we're unrealistic, they're so paranoid about being robbed they don't think about the individuals that want you to break 100's. They are paranoid about robberies but do not have a silent alarm? what.

• Rodneymcgee's Response · Feb 22, 2018

The manager violated malicious abuse of process and malicious prosecution by filing false allegations of stalking what's your videos

• roxanal's Response · Mar 14, 2018

I went in the store to buy beers and at the time to checkout he asked for an ID and I handed him my passport from mexico and he said that he was only taking american passports. That was racist and i do not think he had the right to say that, this happened on 3/14/18 @ 7:40pm at the s new hope rd gastonia, nc location the one infront of Rite Aid near Bi-Low.

• Cindy Thielmann's Response · Jun 24, 2018

I will never patronize this station again. I was walked out and treated like a criminal as the employees laughed and snickered.

• zack Thomas's Response · Oct 12, 2018

Store is unkept..management is never present and cashiers are rude!!!

Re
Aug 19, 2015

Comments

• Je
      Jun 30, 2016

I like some of the employee's but the new ones are rude

Jun 30, 2016

I agree my charge is an outrageous amount and I'm not rich so if I get charged twice I can't afford it!!

Aug 13, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Bathrooms
    El Paso
    Texas

Can't believe these bathrooms, store on Angora Loop and Dyer in El Paso TX... no toilet paper or towels, discussting toilets as if the daily maintenance is missing...unable to upload pictures but send me an email and I would love to share [protected]@aol.com.

• Go
      Aug 14, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Shell gas pumps at all your stations
    Melrose Florida

Your machines are declining my debt/credit card haven't been able to purchase gas from you since July 24 card works everywhere else but won't work at your pumps or inside at register.
    Gordon Curtis
    [protected] cell
    [protected] hm.
    [protected]@aol.com

• To
      Aug 14, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Cigarette purchase.
    New Philadelphia
    Ohio
    CIRCLEK.COM

I purchased 4 packs go cigarettes and normally smoke the 100's. Associate put everything in the bag and I left. Later in the day found out he gave me the short ones. After work I went back to the store and lady refused to swap them out! Will never shop at another circle k again.especially on tusc ave in New Philadelphia ohio!

• Pa
    Circle K Stores - Gas stations
    Perry
    Georgia

Yes it is wrong that you offer a discount for gas up to 30 gallons but you cut credit card sales at 68. We will not buy from your station again!!!you need signs that say you can only buy 68 ( sixty eight) this needs to be posted!!! I will do my best to spread the word!!!

Circle k east Palestine ohio - Credit card machine not working
    East Palestine
    Ohio

I would like to know why this store always has a problem with credit and debit cards only take cash on sundays clerk says because of updating

• Ci
      Aug 15, 2018
    Circle k Clifton, illinois - Personal on duty on Sunday evening between 5:30 to 7:30.
    Clifton, illinois
    Illinois

My husband and I were playing the video gaming machines in back room. One malfunction Ed and I ask for assistance from the two girls up front. They rudely let me know that they could not help me and told me I had to call. I did, the gentleman on the phone told me what to do, I did and I got my money. The employee s call the police and escorted out

• Am
    Circle K at 16th and Illinois - Bums hanging around the outside
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

Every morning me and my fiance go to the Circle K at 16th and Illinois there are bums hanging around spitting yelling begging telling customers that they need to go to another store people are scared to get out of the car to go into the store I think it needs to be looked into

Circle K Stores - Service
    Tavernier
    circlek.com

The poor cashier was alone at a very busy store location. People were lined up at the register, pumps and restrooms. Some customers just walked out or turned around after walking in the door. Store number 2702382

Circle K Stores - Store on menaul and University
    Albuquerque
    New Mexico

The workers here keep the store closed every night yet it's supposed to be a 24hr store...they just keep changing the sign "closed till 4" " closed till 5" " closed till 6"

•   May 11, 2019

@Jeff3061 This is Albuquerque. I've been to Albuquerque. It's terrible. Very fishy people who don't want cops involved when they get robbed live there. That's probably why they changed the times if the store. No one wants to work the graveyard shift and I can't blame them.

• Ji
    Circle K Stores - Beer purchaae
    Green Valley
    Arizona

Clerk at 700 la canada green valley az trying to overcharge me $2.74 on a 12 pk of 16 oz coors cans and trying to keep receipt between 4:45 and 6; 00 pm today.

• Cr
    Circle K - Gift card
    Fontana
    California

I was sold a gift card that was not activated. I need a number to call a human being for the State of California I am in the city of Fontana.

• Cr
    Circle K Stores - Pepsi fountain drinks
    New Orleans
    Louisiana

What is with the New Orleans and surrounding areas that it is impossible to find a store that has Pepsi and or cups I have been to 4 stores today and I still have yet to find Pepsi. This is not just today, it's a common thing anymore and I get tired of having to settle for less than what I want every time I go into any location in the area.

• Ka
    Circle K - Money
    Winnsboro, Louisiana

The store charged my card twice for 30.00 dollars in gas n will not return my money I've ask the manager serveral times n she says there is nothing she can do about it I call bullsh** if someone could help me get my money bac I would greatly appreciate it my number is([protected] my name is Kasey

• Go
    Circle K Stores - customer service
    Santa Rosa
    New Mexico

Stop by Circle K store in Santa Rosa only to find a sign on the door that said bathroom break. there was a line of people outside waiting for service. Stood there for 10 minutes and still nothing. Customers were leaving, one even burning out in the parking lot. Will never stop at this station on my next trip

• Fr
    Circle K Stores - Coffee
    Orlando
    Florida

Every time I come to this store there it's either no Coffee or the coffee is always cold. I guess because the supervisor may not drink coffee and it isn't important to her. I feel if there is hot coffee in the store there is more business, but guess it doesn't matter because it's just a job.
    8800 S Orange Avenue
    Orlando, FL 32824

• Bo
    Circle K Station - Customer service
    Charleston
    Illinois

You're employee refused to count my money and when i told her she didn't have to she Could keep the change and she still refused to sell me the product yall just lost a Customer and I live right next to a Circle K go there every day so this is pretty said looks like I'll be going to Little cricket from now on.

• El
    Circle K Stores - My w2
    Phoenix

I recently moved to Washington last year and never received my w2

• Ro
    Circle K Stores - Management,filing false legal complaint on people
    Port Charlotte
    Florida

I rodney McGee phone number 941_623 _7635 am filling a complaint on miday and 41 street crossing port Charlotte Florida 33952 on manager Maria Ann mae Warren for filling a stalking complant against my by your company.and the strore video my car video show the same that she lied and filed false charges as to what she wrote on her stalking co

• Ni
    Circle K Stores - cold coffee
    Santa Rosa
    circlek.com

Went into circle k last night 4/29/18 at 10:30 pm to get coffee. Passed 1 clerk leaving, and 1 clerk at the register. Went to get coffee and it was ice cold! As a regular at this store i expected much more! I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT! Clerk on duty did offer to make fresh coffee, but i was in a rush.

• Ro
    Circle K Stores - would not accept my passport
    Gastonia
    North Carolina

I went in the store to buy beers and at the time to checkout he asked for an ID and I handed him my passport from mexico and he said that he was only taking american passports. That was racist, this happened on 3/14/18 @ 7:40pm at the s new hope rd gastonia, nc location the one infront of Rite Aid near Bi-Low.

• Ga
    Circle K Stores - The bathroom
    Ocean Springs
    Mississippi

The bathroom at every circle k I've been too lately is disgusting clean your restrooms circle k like please do something about it

• St
    Circle K Stores - double charges on my credit card
    Robertsdale
    Alabama

i have a copy of my bank statement can fax a copy too you credit card machine was haveing issues and the clerk remembers i only got 2 packs of cigarettees but they said thier was nothing they could do at thier level. my telephone numbers are [protected] and [protected]

• Te
    Circle K Convenience Store - Over charged on debit card
    LAKE DALLAS8

Got $20 in gas was charged $76 made me overdraft I want my overdraft $25 back it is not posted anywhere that y'all hold out extra money for 3 to 5 days this was on 4/3 also over charged on 4/1 $10 in gas charged $55

• Er
      Aug 20, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Cashier named Rob ridiculed me about my government food assistance benefits.
    Mattoon
    Illinois

The cashier who's name tag said Rob ridiculed me for trying to purchase coffee with my government food assistance benefits. He told me that my benefits were supposed to be for the kids and not for coffee. He did this with 6 people in line behind me. It was very embarrassing and I won't be going back.

Circle K Stores - Purchasing of alcohol
    Newport
    North Carolina

Went to purchase beer an she refused becuase it was a out of state I.d card. It's from the dmv haha. She said company policy. It's a Virginia I.d card an I'm in North Carolina. I've bought beer there numerous times an they scan it an I go on my way. No way this is a thing. I'm very upset becuase she was also very disrespectful

• St
      Aug 20, 2018
    Circle K Stores - The clerk yelled at me for scanning mt card before she was ready and then proceeded to throw my change at me from me cashing in lottery tickets
    Dayton
    Iowa

It was at the Dayton Kentucky store on May 21st Monday at 2 p.m. I cash in lottery tickets and paid for cigarettes with my card when she scanned the cigarettes I scanned my card she wanted to take the money off when the lottery tickets and I don't want to do that and when I told her that she threw the money from cashing in lottery tickets at me

• Lu
    Circle K Stores - Cashier
    Charlotte
    North Carolina

The cashier, Kathlie, was being rude because I requested a receipt for a rembresment on my credit card and besides being rude she didn't give me one. The location is 421 Tyvola Rd. Charlotte, NC 28217. Circle K 2723928.
    ...
    Please send me an email at [protected]@gmail.com...

• Lu
    Circle K - Customer service
    Phoenix
    Arizona

ladies were very unpolite and did not want to give me change for dollar bills so that I can vacuum my car that was provided by circle k. poor service. VERY unprofessional. If ur gonna have a car wash have actually change machines that WORK. thank you have a good day :)

• Bo
    Circle K - Employee treatment
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Only use you ...

Circle K Stores - Cashier
    Daphne
    Alabama

The cashier at the robertsdale location was cussing while waiting on a customer. I don't find this to be right. I will not go back into thia location due to this. Her name was Jamie

• We
    Circle K Stores - Over charging my credit card
    Pride

I went to circle k got 6.00 in gas & was charged 76.00 on my credit card.

• De
    Circle K Stores - Illegal activities in store and parking lot
    Jacksonville
    North Carolina

I have witnessed on more than one occasion. What looks to be employees buying or selling illegal drugs. This activity is done in plain daylight. An investigation needs to be done. 3 Aragona Rd. Jacksonville. NC28546

• Ri
    Circle k store # 23189 - Management
    Salisbury, North Carolinas

There is never a person of management on when I need to complain. I am told manager and asst manager work days. I work days in retail and know that there should be a management team member on another shift.

Aug 28, 2018
    Circle K, Oceanport, NJ - bad, impolite customer service
    oceanport, nj
    circlek.com

the owner, who was also the csr, jimmy was rude, condescending ; this is because he is taking others for granted.

Basic manners and etiquette lacking of JImmy. Disrepectful for elders and seniors.

• Ti
      Aug 28, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Overall condition of Circle K 2721578
    Bay Minette Al

This location is filthy. Outside premises is littered with too much trash. Overall condition of building is pitiful. Regional manager needs to be fired. Pumps are dirty.

Trash cans are over flowing. Concrete needs to be power washed.

Worst location seen to date.

Aug 29, 2018
    Circle K Stores - store is dirty polar pop drain & empty boxes in walk way inside store blocking displayed products
    Plant City
    Florida

Polar Pop drain is dirty in the ice drain and empty boxes in walk way inside store blocking products displayed. So, customers can not get the products that they need. And No Bread loaf products on shelfs and old donuts in Bakery. Circle K 4708 Turkey Creek Rd Coner of Turkey Creek & Trapnell Rd.
    Mr. Tim, Manager

• Su
      Aug 29, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Huddle House off of I 20 exist 33
    Batesburg
    South Carolina

I have a terrible experience there every time crystal is our waitress. Even when she is not waiting on us she cusses so much and is very loud about it. I will not come back when she is working. The food is ok. She would rather talk to other customers rather than make sure we are taking care of.

Sep 01, 2018
    Circle K Stores - Polar Pop Drain
    Plant City
    Florida

Polar Pop machine Drain is Dirty nasty smells with rotten sour dirty ice water.
    This causing to get the customers with the Flu vireses, made me and others sick. Please be advise of this Circle K Store at 4708 Turkey Creek Road Plant City Florida 33567 the corner of Turkey Creek Rd / Trapnell Road.