Circle K Stores / customer service
Circle K of Umatilla employees are very rude and unprofessional. I was in Umatilla to visit my mother and came to buy cigarettes yesterday on June 9, 2018 when I was walking back to my car I saw a Circle K employee yelling and screaming at another Circle K employee cusing the one sitting down on the ground out and threatening to 'throw down' with her. The employee yelling was a tall black female and the one on the ground was a young white female. I don't know why anyone would want to work at a place and put up with stuff like that. I know that if I ever come back to visit in Umatilla I will not go back to that store. How is it okay for an employee to yell and threaten a co-worker like that and no one stops this it is super ridiculous!
To clarify this is the store located at 391 N Central Avenue Umatilla FL 32784.
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service