Circle K / hiring

St Rt 28, Loveland, OH, US Review updated:

I had put in an application, probably three weeks ago? I went in, submitted my background test and took the personal store test. I passed both, very well seeing i had a spotless record. They never called me, when ever I went in to talk to the manager or called, they said we aren't hiring right now.. So i repeatedly gave him my phone number and asked him to call the an opening opened up.. I found out today that he hired someone (same day they put in their application) without even giving me and interview when everything for my application had been processed WEEKS ago. How is that even fair? I have been without a job for seven months. I'm barely making it. I have to depend on the government for my food. I couldn't even get an interview. Wow. My respect for circle k.. totally gone. I'm done and I'm telling everyone I know not to go there.

Comments

• Pu
      Jan 29, 2013

I was just told that it is corporate policy to not hire anyone who had previously worked for them! Why on earth not?
    I worked about a year for them in 92-93 and then again for some time after they became Stax, same location and yet despite the interviewer on Saturday telling me she would see nothing wrong with hiring me, seemed to have been doing a sad job of lying right to me when she said she didn't know that was their policy.
    It might have not been a whole lot, but they will see no more of my money anymore.