Cincinnati Bell Fioptics / horrible service

Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:

I had Cincinnati Bell Fioptics installed in early September and have had nothing but problems since. I do not receive all of the channels I am paying for and my internet is also very slow. I have had 8 technicians out to my residence to "fix" the problem and I still have the same issues. I have called tech support and customer service countless times and each time I get a better story from them. I have been told to go to the bar and watch television, my cable can not be fixed, it is a network problem and the best one so far is "your microwave is the problem". I finally asked for a refund on my bill and was told once they have a solution they will reimburse me. I pointed out that in 7 months they have yet to be able to provide a solution so why all of a sudden now will they have a solution when I am asking for a refund. Customer service has to be located in India or Pakistan since you can not understand a word any of the people working there say. This is by far one of the worst companies to deal with!

De
Mar 11, 2013

Comments

• Ci
      Mar 13, 2013

Hi Dean76,

My name is Katie and I work for Cincinnati Bell. I'm sorry to hear about your experience! Can you email me your account # and a convenient contact # so we can reach out to you? Email me at cincinnati.[protected]@fuse.net with "Fioptics TV, attention Katie" as the subject line.

Thanks!