CIMB Bank / cash deposit machine problematic.

1 Malaysia Review updated:

CIMB Management,

Please take a look seriously into your customer. You have a Customer Service Department but it has no meaning if this department can't help with customer enquiries, complaints and satisfaction.

Noted that CIMB is part of Government Lick Company (GLC) in Malaysia. Therefore, you are half corporate and half government company. But by looking at your staff performance & services, it seems your company direction is towards becoming a full "government service style" which not reflect as a big corporate company at all. It is very dissapointed to highlight on this. But it is the truth!

Apart of your customer service, you may also need to have a frequent look into your ATM machine, Cash Deposit Machine and other machine you have at all of your branches which need to be service more frequently to avoid customer to experiance a bad thing while using it. I myself had experiance it. I've use cash deposit machine to deposit 60pcs of RM50.00 at the machine but end up the machine error and stuck. I need to login in a service report at the branches. But after 3 days as promise the issue still not been resolve.

I really need the money to be deposited to my account which I need it very very urgent to be use. I also had email to you via your website link but it was such a very very slow reponse. I've notice as a customer if I need any help it was difficult to find info on how to contact your management. You only have at the bottom of the webpage stated contact us. When I click it appear a page compiling the details on How to reach us?. But again, I was dissapointed. When I click the link on the right hand side indicate for branch locator, the link bring me back to the same page again. There is a list of service channel that I can choose. All the links also freeze which I could not choose a proper service to channel my enquiries.

What is the page actually are for? http://www.cimbclicks.com.my/contactus.htm. If it still under maintenance, does it suppose to appear an advise note? This kind of "small issue" to the management is actually a "big issue" to customer. You will loose more customer is you continue to have all of the poor service I had highlighted above. Do take more consideration towards your customer satisfaction. As a Customer, I'm writing here to see improvement not for a sake of complaining.

Last but not lease, I also notice some of your service staff a rude, not friendly and very slow in response to customer needs. Do train them more!

Comments

• Ke
      11th of May, 2016

I have facing this issue as well, and made the report instantly to the bank. They promise to let me know the result within 5 working days, but up until now, there is no single notification from the bank. They said the machines is not directly under bank, but tender to security company. Have you issue solve by the bank?