Church's Chicken / service, employee with a nasty ghetto attitude

1 miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Me and my husband walked inside of churches upon entering the woman at the register was already in the middle of being rude to a customer. So I thought to myself well I just walked up maybe I didn't catch h the first part which is the reasons for her actions / rudeness to the customer. When it was me and my husband's turn I ask the lady at the resigster a question about the menu and pointed, instead of her looking up at what I pointed at the she just answered the question blatantly, so I said to my husband well i'm going to get that because it's a good mount of chicken, he then said to me that's chicken. Strips not the actual pieces of chicken, so I said excuse me that's not chicken that's strips she said well you need to be more specific about what you want. I said I pointed the menu and you didn't even look you just a answered the question. She said well y'all been standing up here for the longest you should know what you want, she had gotten really ghetto loud and really rude smacking her lips and rollin her eyes just making the store itself look really bad. I said mam no need to get rude she then said you asked me a question and I answered y'all just let me know when y'all ready, and turned her back and started having a conversation with another employee, so my husband said if you weren't to busy talking and paying more attention to your customers you can do your work, the nasty rude utterly disgusting churches chicken employee said i'm a grown woman I can talk to who I want to do y'all want to order or not, I said to my husband were not eating here at this unprofessional place, the employee name is sharonda something of that nature and i'm going to the churches head quarters on this store, I went back in the inside to take down her name and low and behold she's there gossiping with the manager the entire time, where was he when his nasty mouth employee was talking to customer any kind of way??? Churches chicken this is why people are not using your coupons with popeyes because the service stinks, i'm going to go to the top of the chain with this because I want this location investigated, that woman should not be working there with an attitude like that!!!

Ti