Church's Chicken Restaurant / corn nuggets
We ordered a large side of corn nuggets & rec'd a half empty container with approximately 12 nuggets in it. When we asked why our container was half full, the manager on duty proceeded to tell us that a large corn nuggets is based on the count of nuggets, not filling the large container up, so 12 nuggets was the correct amount. I then asked how many nuggets came in a small order. She said 6 nuggets come in a small. How does that even make sense when a small is $1.99 & a large is $4.49? You can get 2 small sides of nuggets for LESS than a large order. We asked to be reimbursed for our large & then ordered 2 small. We will never go back to Church's chicken again.
More Church's Chicken Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Churches Chicken - $5 shrimp and tender box and attitude 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - food 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - customer service by staff named alejandro 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - served expired/outdated chicken
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - not receiving all of my chicken with my order.