Church's Chicken / rude employees

Church's Chicken
Yesturday, the 15th of April at 9pm, my husband asked for a sandwich meal from church's chicken. It being my first time to Church's I was taking my time to learn the menu to select something for my self. The emloyee answers with an additude as I make the order. She starts asking me if I wanted regular jalapeños or bummers so I automatically let her know it was my first time at church's and I didn't know what they were. She repeats it to me in Spanish and I let her know that in either language I didn't know what they were but was willing to try them. We go past it and then asked if I was able to substite my fries for something else and she angrily asks me to move up to the window. At that moment she forgets to turn off her mic and I hear her cusing away on how I was such an idiot but of course all was in Spanish and in much more perverse tone. I quickly pull up to the window and repeat each word she just said. As her jaw dropped and her eyes start to water, I asked for her name and managers number. Of course she had the nerve to ask me if I still wanted the food and then starts trying to change her story, gets nervous and starts stumbling on her words. I still don't believe her and demanded her name and managers number. She handed over a receipt and points out the store number and her name. Then I let her know I was going to make sure who the idiot was now. I quickly pull away, call the number she gave me and she answered as if I wouldn't recognize her voice; of course I hung up. My husband later started investigating a corporate number as he chew his Big Texas Cheeseburger from the good o' sooo faithful Jack-in-The Box!!!

N  13th of Jul, 2015 by
You are holding up the line, if you don't know what kind of food they have don't block the drive thru. I have reported your husband to the police, because he is obviously having a relationship with a child and that is sick. I know you are a child based on your behavior.

Church's Chicken Logo Church's Chicken