Churchs Chicken / terrible service

United States, Texas, Midland
Churchs Chicken
202 N Midkiff Rd
I pulled into the Churchs chicken drive through in the evening. One other car was waiting at the window. I sat at the order board for a VERY long time. Noone took my order, I decided that when the car at the window left I would pull up to window and give them my order there...45 minutes later the car left. I pull up to the window and the lady at the window tells me that she cannot take my order there that I have to go back to the order board. I tell her that the order board does not work or I had been ignored. She becomes angry and tells me that she has been asking me what i would like to order for some time. I tell her obviously your board is broken. So she asks me what I would like...I tell her I wanted a chicken family pack, okra and maccaroni...she says...(lol) it will be about 35 minutes before the chicken is ready! I told her that I have already been waiting 45 minutes...she just shuts the window. I just drove off. NEVER again ...I refuse to eat there. I sent a complaint on their website and had no response...that says alot about their company when corporate doesn't care.

Church's Chicken Logo Church's Chicken