Chrysler / 2007 jeep compass

1 13 Victoria StWheatley, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519 825 4459

I have a 2007 jeep compass It would not start it was towed into Tilbury chrysler and and I also asked them to check the tires because it didnt seem to drive smooth well they had to put a new front end in which cost $893.88 and clean thottle body witch cost 179.10 total bill $1215.86. Then 2wks later stuck on the side of road had to be towed in again they changed the body trottle this time which cost 666.77 my concern is this a manurfacter defect he said they never have to change the body trottle. And should the front end be worn out at 12000. km this car will not be paid for and it will be in the juck yard the way thinks are going I feel bad because this is the first new car I have had and I loved it when I got it.

Comments

9th of Jun, 2011

i have a 2007 jeep compass which is going to cost me about 2000 dollars as the slave cylinder is gone. the kilometers are low and it has been well maintained. i also know of someone else who has the same problem. I think there is a defect in this vehicle which Chrysler is ignoring.

• Ta
      2nd of Aug, 2013

Yeah, and it's a pain in the ### to replace also...up until we bought ours i had always thought of Jeep as quality, now I'll never own another one