Chrysler / service department

1 El Paso, TX, United States

I made an appointment for my Chrysler 200 at the Viva Chrysler Dodge and Jeep Dealership at 1513 Gateway Blvd, El Paso Texas 79907 for 745 a.m.Monday July 2. Which i was on time for. My car was never looked at the entire day because they were busy. What's the point of the appointment then???? It finally was looked at today july 3 and I am currently sitting in their lobby still waiting. I never received any update calls. I called today and they told me it should be ready around 1 and 2pm. It is 226pm and they just told me they got the wrong battery and it will be another 2 hours. I've been without a car for 2 days now. I'm so upset that I will never be coming back. Not even sure if the actual problem is the battery. I won't recommend this dealership either. I have owned dodge/chrysler for many years now and was thinking of purchasing a truck but I'm so upset with this customer service that I won't be back. No one even cares that they are taking their time and no communication is happening. I should have at least had my oil change paid for but I will also be paying for that today.

De