Chrysler Pacifica / sub frame rust
Went to get my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica inspected and was told it was "Unsafe to Drive" due to the front sub-frame being completly rusted through.
Have been told by Chrysler and Military Exchange New Car Sales that they won't cover repairs under the warranty since the car is almost 6 years old.
The inspector said he hasn't ever seen anything like it even on cars 30 years old! Already filed my complaint with NHTSA, everyone check your Chrysler Pacifica and do the same if you've got the problem.
More Chrysler Pacifica Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- 2004 Chrysler Pacifica - rusted subframe 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler - 2014 dodge ram
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler unlimited jk altitude
- Chrysler - 2011 dodge durango power liftgate
- Chrysler - power wagon
- Chrysler - repairs & poor customer service from chrysler customer assistance center