Chrysler / 2012 chrysler 200

1 Auburn Hills, MI, United States

Since the purchase of my 2012 Chysler 200 touring world I-4 2.4L I've experienced several heating/cooling issues. Radiator flushes and no passenger heat has simply become the normal for this vehicle. Each mechanic including the dealership has told me the entire system would have to be changed to repair this, a cost of $1, 000+ although the dealership as well indicated the cause is from an additive during production of this vehicle and getting hundreds in with the same issue; Chysler would not recall these vehicles. As of last week this system issue has now caused my head gasket, an expense of $1500+ not to mention the cost of renting a vehicle during repair -another out of pocket expense. It's enough that the consumer has to remove the front of the vehicle to simply change a headlamp but for a known & issue created during manufacturing with this vehicle, why is the consumer being hit with cost? I've always owned and supported Chysler but this is just not an acceptable situation. You'll easily see from online forums with this model how so many consumers are effected by the problem. Disappointed consumer.

Ju