Chilis / horrible service and health violations

My family and I decided to have lunch at chili's today despite the fact that we all know they have terrible service. We thought with them not being so crowded it'd be a little different. It was not!! My fiance and I shared a glass of tea because they were so slow with the refills, also I found a long hair in my pasta. When I explained to the manager what I'd found he only offered me another plate of pasta, no discount or comp. I was appalled. I decided to go to the restroom which has a clear view of the kitchen and noticed all the workers in there were girls with long hair and NO HAIRNETS or even hats!!! I cook for a nursing home and we are not aloud to even be near the dining area without a hairnet! That is so unsanitary! Needless to say we will never go back to chili's in tupelo ms.

As
Apr 1, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      2nd of Apr, 2013

So besides another plate of pasta, you wanted a discount or to have the first one free? I would think another plate of pasta would have been comp enough. You do realize, don't you, that you wouldn't have been charged for the second plate. As far as hair nets go restaurants haven't required them for many years. You don't know that the hair came from one of the employees, it could have come in the sauce or other ingredients that they used, in other words from the manufacturer. So the employees in the nursing home where you cook aren't aloud near the area with out hair nets? That means you can only whisper in the area. That must be really inconvenient.