Chili's Grill & Bar / bad service and the worst steak I have ever had.
This is a complaint for 02/09/2019 at 11:55. My wife and I went to Chili's in Palestine, Texas for lunch today. Ordered the two most expensive items on the menu. (18 oz. Ribeye steaks). After waiting 30 minutes the food came out and the steaks were cold. I sent my food back, and my wife decided to keep hers. She took two bites and pushed it to the side. It was very tough and full of gristle. My next steak came out 20 minutes later and it was also full of gristle and very tough. By this time I had been in your restaurant for 50 minute with no food. The manger came over and could not even cut into it. By this time I could not take it anymore. I ordered a margarita chicken dish and my steak was taken off the ticket. When I got home I figured the chicken could not be bad but it was also tough and chewy. I had to throw it out. I am overall very unhappy with the food quality and the service I received. I wish someone could go under cover and see for themselves about the quality. My ticket was 511694. The total of my bill was $36.34. I would like a refund for this.
Updated by Firouz haghighi, Feb 09, 2019
My complaint is the above complaint. My email is [protected]@aol.com.
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - The drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chili's Restaurant - service/Food/overcharged 
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - Improper seating ...Unprofessional Manager 
- Chilis Restaurant And Bar - terrible food