Chili's Bar & Grill — dishonest employee
I recently went to a Chili's at 4500 Beltline in Addison, Texas. I was a regular customer until May 16, 2008.
I went in and ordered my ususal food which was good.
However when I went to pay, I made a mistake by paying in cash, after the waitress took my money, and I turned my head for less than a minute to to say thank you to my waitress, I noticed that my wallet was not on the table.
After asking if anyone had seen anything, and going back up to the restaurant the next day, I was greeted by the most rude, non caring, no manners general manager who after being told what happened just shrugged his shoulders and did not even offer to look for it. His name was Jess, and he did not apologize nor did his honest??employees. I feel like one of his employees was the one that stole the wallet. I had over $300 cash in cash. They did not even offer me a free meal or gift card or NOTHING.
I told him he has no customer service at all and he said nothing. I was told(but actually lied to) that they would check with the cleaning crew.That was a lie also. Management did not care when I told them I would be making a police report and I told the police about their no caring attitude and he said he believe that.
WORD OF WARNING, PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS CHILI'S TO EAT, THE NEXT TIME ONE'S WHOLE PURSE OR WALLET CAN BE STOLEN AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOU INFORMATION AGAIN.
More Chili's Bar & Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chili's - kick in the wallet 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service