Chicken Express / chicken and biscuits
I went to chicken express in Denison, tx at 7:19 on Tuesday night. I went to get dinner for my family and decided to get a bigger meal so my husband could take some to work.
I got the 15 tenders meal with mash potatoes and mac and cheese. They asked If i wanted biscuits or rolls and I stated rolls.
I go to chicken express because they alway have the best food and I never have complaints expecept tonight.
The chicken was so hard and so dark that they looked like they been sitting under the heat lamp for a good 30 min or more. I never have this problem they are always fresh.
Then I got biscuits that I didn't want and they was so hard that I could of hurt someone if I threw it at them.
I am a faithful and usually happy customer but we could not even eat our dinner that I paid 25 dollars for.
I called the store to let them know what happened and all they said was I'm sorry this happened to you, they didn't offer to fix it or anything. I live 20 min from there I was not going to drive back up there because I had to feed us from home and get my son to sleep.
I am very upset that I paid for food I couldn't eat answer that when I called the store that they didn't seem to care at all.
More Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Express - bad service and can’t satisfy guest 
- Chicken Express - serving spoiled chicken 
- Chicken Express - inappropriate actions by management. 
- Chicken Express - im writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express 
- Chicken Express, Blue Mound RD. Saginaw, Texas - service
- Chicken Express - Chicken express drive threw
- Chicken Express - service and food
- Chicken Express - management
- Chicken Express - chicken tenders
- Chicken Express - staff