Chicken Express

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 by

chicken and biscuits

Denison, Texas
I went to chicken express in Denison, tx at 7:19 on Tuesday night. I went to get dinner for my family and decided to get a bigger meal so my husband could take some to work.
I got the 15 tenders meal with mash potatoes and mac and cheese. They asked If i wanted biscuits or rolls and I stated rolls.
I go to chicken express because they alway have the best food and I never have complaints expecept tonight.
The chicken was so hard and so dark that they looked like they been sitting under the heat lamp for a good 30 min or more. I never have this problem they are always fresh.
Then I got biscuits that I didn't want and they was so hard that I could of hurt someone if I threw it at them.
I am a faithful and usually happy customer but we could not even eat our dinner that I paid 25 dollars for.
I called the store to let them know what happened and all they said was I'm sorry this happened to you, they didn't offer to fix it or anything. I live 20 min from there I was not going to drive back up there because I had to feed us from home and get my son to sleep.
I am very upset that I paid for food I couldn't eat answer that when I called the store that they didn't seem to care at all.

Chicken Express

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Comments

N  13th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
The worst part of all of this is that my son woke up to use the washroom, and i yelled at him and hit him for getting out of bed. He had a black eye. if i don't send him to school they will get suspiciou and if i do they will call CPS on me because this is not the first time that I have hit my son. They have already called CPS for concerns and I am afraid that I will have my son placed in foster care because of him. My husband tried to calm me down and I am afraid with the fights that we had he may leave me and try to get sole custody of my son.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree