CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital — my manager
I am complaining on my manager name Luis Ramirez. This incident happened on April 1, 2016 Friday Morning, Well he called me the hospital phone that i have to carry at night when i work from 10:30 pm to 7:00 am saying if he starts getting any complaints on me what happened to the previous employee is going to happen to me not only that i have been having some issues with him, 1.i couldn't call into work when i was sick he told me to come into work anyway when i couldn't get out of bed my mother had to help me get out of bed. 2. i never agreed to work 6 days straight with only one day off when i tried to tell him that i couldn't he made me feel like if i was obligated to work the extra day. i work under stress and i have to think when i come into work if i'm going to have a job or not, i feel like i'm walking egg shells when i do my job every night and make sure what i need to do is clean before i clock out to go home. I don't want to loose my job because i need my job.
More CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - billing dept
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - james hooper woodlands hospital treatment
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - front desk employee
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - do not call patients back!!!
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - procedures and left iv in!
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - refund due me for overpayment
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - waiting area