Advocate Health Care Logo

Advocate Health Care

Having problems with Advocate Health Care?

1800 323 8622 (Customer Service)
+1 309 454 1400 (BroMenn Medical Center)
+1 708 684 8000 (Advocate Children's Hospital Oak Lawn)
+1 847 362 2900 (Condell Medical Center)
+1 309 467 2371 (Eureka Hospital)
+1 630 275 5900 (Good Samaritan Hospital)
+1 847 381 0123 (Good Shepherd Hospital)
+1 773 975 1600 (Illinois Masonic Medical Center)
+1 847 723 2210 (Advocate Children's Hospital Park Ridge)
+1 847 742 9800 (Sherman Hospital)
+1 708 799 8000 (South Suburban Hospital)
+1 773 967 2000 (Trinity Hospital)
3075 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, Illinois

Complaints & Reviews

bad service with the diagnosis

Yesterday I went to see a doctor I wasn't feeling good at all I had chills and bodyache and also sore...

medical negligence

My name is Robert Corley. I am 66 years old. I am writing to you to make you aware of the most incompetent...

rude staff

I requested an appt. with Richard Royal Leitzen, D.P.M. at 705 Warrenville Rd, Wheaton thru AMG online today...

cardiac cath

I was scheduled by Dr Weinstein's office on Aug 17th for an Angiogram.
The refferal was supposedly approved on Aug 20th.
My Angiogram was was to be done today at 7:30 am
My wife works foe Advocate and I am covered under her policy.
On Aug 29th at 3:30 pm I received a call that my procedure was being cancelled yet I did not receive an explanation.
Dr Weinstein's office staff was less than helpful as to why this was cancelled for today Aug 30th.
I just got off the phone with office and now they are saying Humana Ins is the problem. Dr Weinstein has already had a peer to peer call with Humana. He has yet to receive an approval or disapproval.
So here I sit NPO waiting to find out what the hold up is on someone's end.
If Humana is the Insurance Provider that Advocate has chosen for their Employees and their Families I highly suggest this get reviewed.
I have also contacted a Malpractice/Ins Fraud group of attorneys willing to take my case.
My next step if I don't receive approval to have my Angiogram is to let them run with a lawsuit. You do not cancel a Major Procedure late in the afternoon the day before.
I also have calls into all the Chicago Investigative reporters to see if they are interested in running with this issue. I am guessing I am not the only patient to have received such poor treatment after paying hefty premiums for coverage.

My name is
Keith Holub
7/29/1963

[protected]

If I do not hear back from Advocate I will assume you would prefer I take the Litigeous/Media Investigation route.

Regards,
Keith Holub

Advocate southeast center

On Thursday, March 16, 2017; I was given a telephone from my primary doctor Senora Nelson to return a...

Scam and cheating

If you're offered a job at the corporate office of Advocate Healthcare, run as far and as fast as you can in the other direction! I worked there for 6 months and I have never encountered such catty behavior, backstabbing and gossipy people in my life. My boss (a director level) spent most of her time on Match.com. She lied about the job duties and I was stuck in a filthy cubicle with an intern and I had to work with manipulative, passive aggressive nurse managers. UGH! HR was clueless and the whole corporation (and I do mean corporation even thought they run Methodist hospitals) is all about profit.

• To
    Todd Oct 02, 2008

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.

• Ge
    georgie balugo Nov 18, 2018

I am a nurse. I was groped and molested by an Advocate security guard. They did nothing.
    Nine months later, I get a letter that they are acknowledging my complaint. He still works there, employees, patients and visitors are at risk. They have made him a supervisor of security

• Ge
    georgie balugo Dec 12, 2018

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices