Aster Medical Centre Logo

Aster Medical Centre

Having problems with Aster Medical Centre?

Aster Medical Centre Customer Service Contacts

33rd Floor, Tower D – Aspect Towers, Executive Towers at Bay Avenue, Business Bay, P.O. Box 8703
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aster Medical Centre Customer Service. Initial Aster Medical Centre complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aster Medical Centre above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aster Medical Centre. Discuss the issues you have had with Aster Medical Centre and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aster Medical CentreNegligence and irresponsible at aster sohar

I am a patient did my check up and MRI for my neuro problem a week before. Doctor has prescribed few medicines and advised me for physiotherapy.So I have been told to wait for insurance approval.
Since then I am asking to the reception then they are transferring call but no one is availble in insurance follow up dept.So the receptionist asked my no and details and told they will call me back.I have given my contact atleast 6 times but no call came till date.
Today when I have asked to my insurance company they informed me that it has been approved since 11th Nov.
now too there is no information from Aster, Sohar.How negligence they are?
Today too I called and got the same message give your details we will let you know.
I AM IN PAIN SINCE A WEEK.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TROUBLE?

Aster Medical CentreENT Specialist

Extremely unprofessional, unable to diagnose a patient, basing his judgment on assumptions, disengaged and rude. The worst specialist i've seen in my life. Aster healthcare is protecting their ent specialist, which makes me think they support this poor and unprofessional behavior. They issued a bunch of contradictory reports days after the visit, of course not relevant nor any medical help was provided. Just go to any other clinic if you have any health issues, don't waste your time there, especially not on their ent Sharjeel Shakheel.

Aster Medical CentreTreatment

Unacceptable treatment and disgusting customer service. I got a wrong treatment and had allergy since 2 month. Noone took responsibility and care to fix an issue. I dont wish anyone to go through the same experience. Extremely bad treatment and no humanity at all!
      They are just making business on people's health. Unprofessional with no humanity at all. Disgusting customer service.

Aster Medical CentreRegarding my emirates id

It's evening on 9/09/2020 I came with some difficulties with my body with little fever. And first they asked me for giving my emirates id and I had given that and registered with id and my number ([protected]) and I got checked and made an covid test. After these me back to same counter and enquired regard the test result and me asked for my id and they asked me my name and my last name and me was tired and totally not in a god health and they had changed my (Emirates id) With other guy ID and my manners I had gone there and I give back the ID but they did'nt do any manner I called almost 8 times and still they till now tooo they said call you back and roday one more time I called he attended and we spoked but he called me back like 7 minutes after and said I apology for lossing my id what the hell (you doing). How you gona handle this problem

Aster Medical CentreWaste of time

I came to consult a Gynecologist, due to my insurance basic plan, I'd to get referral from a GP doctor first. GP doctor was friendly and was even better than OB doctor. After that I waited to see OB doctor and even after having appointment the nurse told me to wait and that it will take time. Even those who came after me left before me. When I finally reach the OB she did nothing to me. I left frustrated. I didn't get answers for what I came for.

Aster Medical CentreCovid 19 test result delay

Its more than 10 day i am waiting for covid 19 test result but no one has exact details when i will get the report.
            I called multiple time Call center staff don't have any information they are robotic giving same statement and misguide only my request # 0262792
            Other hospital giving results 2, 4 days maximum i my life biggest mistake i visit aster

Aster Medical CentreOnline service

Dear sir
              Regret to inform you that thinking that aster is one of the good customer caring I placed online order on 15th and expected delivery time 18th may 2020.
              After several phone call finally iam able to speak ms anne and ms rm they said they are not able to tell us what is the status of my order. My order value is small and order no [protected]. If this medicine how will be able to place an order. This is not good to provide services to a customer like this if its delay u must inform. If I dont get any update today or max by tomorrow I will take up the matter with consumer protection dept or economic department.
              Pls take up the matter seriously and consider iam one of your valuable customer and despatch the order at the earliest.
              Regards
              Faiyaz
              [protected]

Aster Medical CentreI have been waiting for more than one and half hours

Hello here this is Vignesh resident from Dubai and went to the clinic near Al Ghubhaiba I appreciate the works of doctors and other helpers who are risking their life's but today I have noticed is terrifying me. I have been waiting for more than one and half hours and I have not even given the token for the doctors consultation and the clinic has only two person at the counter and one doctor with this how you could treat the people there were more than a fifty person waiting for the consultation. Please take necessary actions

Jan 30, 2020

Aster Medical Centre — They don't have medicine after getting the fee they told me.

Hi  Greetings of the day, Respected helpline team of Aster, My name is Harsimranjit singh. I am belong to...

Jan 22, 2020

Aster Medical Centre — Doctor on break

I took my waiting number.. Which is R309 on 22 january 2020 around 8:20 pm Waiting in the que for more then...

Aster Medical CentreAster hospital has worst service in uae

Worst hospital in UAE.
                  1) Waiting time is huge: - You have to wait for minimum 2 hours if you have an appointment & more than 5 hours if you do not have appointment. Just to clarify this is when you do not have many patients waiting.
                  2) Excess of employees :- They have access of employees but it seems the employees are not trained to handle basic quarries.
                  3) Not open to feedback :- If you give any feedback which is negative, then expect a defensive behavior.
                  4) Employees are rude (Not all- I encountered only 2 so far)
                  5) Lack of information :- Once you finish with doctor you have follow the nurse who would not provide you any information till you ask.
                  6) Official Language :- Employees have a habit of talking in their native language in front of the patients, even if the are talking about the patient, I think it's rude.

Aster Medical CentreWrong price printed on the medicine bottle

I just purchased a Country life_ vitamin B supplement from Aster pharmacy international city V - 20. The price on the bottle was 103 AED, but the bill generated 134. I took it but I realized about the difference so again went to the pharmacy and asked about it and she said it's a mistake...how can a mistake of 31 AED be acceptable. She changed my bottle with another bottle with the new price that is 134 and gave it to me. Since I was getting late I left . But I feel this is very wrong. Kindly look into this and I expect a re reimburse of the 31 AED.

Wrong price printed on the medicine bottle

Dec 02, 2019

Aster Medical Centre — Vicks c drops lemon 40 gm

My name is Smijithsaviour I came your branch at 12.30 pm today.one Philippiny pharmacist was available there...

Nov 28, 2019

Aster Medical Centre — Incorrect blood test report provided to fleece money and asked for icu admission

Hi, This is regarding a patient Kirthana V who was admitted to the emergency ward in Aster Hospital in the...

Aster Medical CentreDenied treatment

Hi,

I went to meet pediatric doctor Mr. Sandeep from Aster clinic, Muhaisnah. My kid was one bad condition due to fever, cold and breathing difficulty, comparatively an emergency situation. But doctor refuse to see informing patients are waiting. Though the staff nurse requested doctor, nothing happens.

Pediatric doctor should treat patients, but have to prioritize patients.

Thanks

Hari
                      [protected]

Oct 29, 2019

Aster Medical Centre — Medicines not provided

On 27th Oct.2019 I visited Aster Pharmacy around 11:40 pm after confirming that it is opened until 12 m.n...

Oct 24, 2019

Aster Medical Centre — You decide which department

Good Day to Customer Response Team I guess since 2006 till this day my first preference was always for Aster...

Oct 24, 2019

Aster Medical Centre — Ophthalmologist doctor in dubai

I am very disappointment with one of ophthalmologist doc. Mr. Saleem (indian) in daira muteena branch in...

Aster Medical CentreWorld heart day check up campaign

I visited aster clinic today international ckrty branch for the heart checkup campaign provided by my company AXA insurance and waited for more than an hour just for someone to bother to even look at my file. The people at the reception just left at 1PM and no one bothered to even check. Horrible service and pathetic staff. I will make sure that this goes on social media and feedback will be given to my company to report this to your management

Aster Medical CentreLong waiting

For walk-in patient, even you are sick you have to wait more than 4 hours to meet the doctor.
                          They should allot some time for walk-in patients in between appointment timing.
                          They should not take continues appointments. Instead they should allot some gap between appointments.
                          But they simply book all appointments accept all walk-in by informing 1 hour waiting time but minimum it's taking 3-4 hours to see the doctor.