Chevron/ifleet / co. billing error
Paid the bill online as I have been doing for years. Suddenly my gas card was declined. Flletcor said because last payment was noted "wrong account number'. They said the closed my account because per terms and agreements if payment late 7 DAYS the account terminates. They said I would not be able to pay them directly I would have to pay a collection agency. That dept gave me a non-800 residential number. When I called back for an 800 number they said no other number "sorry". I called the next day and asked again, the rep toldme "I don't know why they didn't give you an 800 number, here it is." I decided to pay online since I was still able to.
Two weeks later I received two colelctions notices from two different companies. "Pentagroup" was one and they are notorisous for consumer complaints and lawsuits. After contacting the Executive offices in San Ramon, "Tammy Machado promied 3 times that she would have someone call me back to resolve this issue. No one has called. next step: Consumer protection bureau, BBB, attorney, Better Housekeeping (complaints), and AARP editorial complaints! I was a valued customer who stood behind Chevron, now everyone I know will never get a gas card from them. Horrible executive complaint department-what a joke Chevron.
More Chevron/ifleet Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam 
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer 
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $ 
- Texaco/chevron - spam 
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd 
- Chevron Station - condition of fuel pumps
- Chevron Corporation - car wash
- Chevron Corporation - unethical behavior
- Chevron Corporation - racist, rude employee
- Chevron Corporation - not refunded for a car wash purchase