Chevrolet GM / Customer Service
I am writing this complaint, as I am very disappointed the way my whole purchase and ownership experience. I feel that a profit motivation has ruled the decision making process and customer service is nonexistent.
Firstly at the purchase of a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT, one major significant item was not offered (choice of warranty periods) and when we became aware of this item we were told it was too late. Then on the first trip we hit a pothole and damaged two tires no problem we have warranty but even though the dealership gave us the vehicle with three tires with a maximum of 21 PSI, 2 at 18. We paid for this as no one was responsible, We noticed on the side mirror at the outset what we perceived to be polish dust. Upon the initial washing we became aware that it was actually a defect. We drove to the dealership only to be told "we will sort it out" however after repeated complaints we were told
:"it was never written down and you now are out of warranty". GM in their infinite wisdom agreed and refused to change them (now both exhibit serious deterioration. Managers looking the at the mirrors have said off the record that it is definitely a flaw but I guess in this experience it will be up to us to solve it.
Other items which were not on the warranty. Replace the brake disk and the pads at 30, 000 KM. (As a former Rally racer this is absurd) the air conditioning works poorly to say the least even I had to pay to change to replace all the filters which I was advised would solve the problem (it did not). There is a power surge from the gearbox at gear change still unresolved but "we are out of warranty".
I worked at GM and this is something I never saw from a quality perspective. I am also a second generation GM owner as my father lived and breathed GM and owned GM cars for approximately for fifty years. At this point Big Brother and its profits have lost a customer and I will never consider a GM product again. I can assure you I will expound my experiences to prospective buyers as well. I have never favored "Lemon Laws" but I now realize that they have a place and are needed to protect customers.
Thank you for reading
More Chevrolet GM Complaints & Reviews
- Chevrolet 2500 hd - 6.6 Duramax Fuel injectors 
- Chevrolet Motors Uk Ltd, Lottery Award - Fake or mreal 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department 
- chevrolet car - fake lootery 
- Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - Scam Lottery 
- Chevrolet Motors Promotion United Kingdom - 3crore 35lakh rupees chevrolet captive car
- Chevrolet - car damaged in “freak accident” 
- GM-Chevrolet - cost to replace hvac actuator door on 2012 camaro
- GM Chevrolet - 2011 chevy malibu, passenger door could not open
- 2011 Chevrolet Equinox - failure of engine balance chain and fuel pump