Chegg / Package never received
I ordered my textbooks off of Chegg before the semester began. So this would have been January 22, 2017. It is now February 21, 2017 and my books are still not here. I have called USPS and I have called Chegg customer service and no one is helping me. I have emailed and left complaints and no one will fix the problem. Someone needs to find my books and send them to me ASAP. I am 4 weeks without my textbooks and I am really struggling without them. I paid for these books to get here around January 30. The fact that they are still not here is unacceptable. Someone needs to send me new books, or give me my money back... preferably both because this is not okay.
My name is Rebecca Davis and the order number is GMG14VT7 and the USPS tracking number is 9241996901177450674106. I would like a manager to please call me at [protected].
More Chegg Complaints & Reviews
- Chegg.com - False Advertising, Poor Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Horrible Customer Service 
- Chegg.com - Chegg.com 
- Chegg Education - Credit card Fruad
- Chegg.com - Service is terrible 
- Chegg - pandora advertisement
- Chegg - false charges
- Chegg - sold non working code to college student and refuses to refund money
- Chegg - the registration process
- Chegg - online tutor job on chegg