Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. / customer service, nutrition issues
Simply put, there's no need to contact Checkers if you are unhappy with the nutrition of any of their foods. Neither phone calls nor emails are responded to. They have a "don't care" attitude.
This is evident if you do your homework and discover just how much salt, saturated fat, carbs or cholesterol in a menu item.
I realize this is not a "healthy eating" place... but where Wendy's seems to offer many healthy choices, they keep trying to reinvent the "heart attack to go".
Four for $3? No thanks. Not even four for free!
Updated by hadenoughinflorida, Nov 29, 2016
Agreed...but SOME fast food is more tolerable and somewhat healthier than others. My bad was stopping there when I should have gone elsewhere...
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - survey on the back of the receipt
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service