[Resolved] CheapoAir.com / fraud
There are too many unhappy customers out there. I for one would not allow anyone charging me for service and not delivering them and worst of all dodging the questions. We all pay for true and honest service and we are entitled to refunds until either they shut down or serve us (the customers) with respect and dignity.
Let’s put our efforts together and petition the company for remedy. We can also send the same to the NY’s state general attorney’s office for fraud and FTC for the same.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Jun 04, 2008
Ken, I believe I have responded to you via the PISSED CONSUMER board, we have sent several emails regarding the fact that UNITED AIRLINES could not accommodate seating together for your family on the outbound flights, but did for your return seating. Ultimately the airlines have the final decision, it is their aircraft and they control what happens. You mentioned that our agent told you a different seat for the outbound flight, all seats are requested and not guranteed, why would she go through the process of booking seats, just to tell you false information!
We do sympathize with you that the airlines would not reconsider moving other passengers around to accommodate your seating preference, but that is hardly a reason to "SUE" Cheapoair or any other travel agency, we are not responsible for the airlines actions.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket