CampersParadise.net Logo

CampersParadise.net

Having problems with CampersParadise.net?

CampersParadise.net Customer Service Contacts

37 Steele Dr.
Sigel, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CampersParadise.net Customer Service. Initial CampersParadise.net complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CampersParadise.net above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CampersParadise.net. Discuss the issues you have had with CampersParadise.net and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Campers ParadiseThey stole our families deposit

Mom and dad had reservations for this coming weekend at Campers Paradise in Sigel PA. Three weeks ago they were in a serious wreck and totalled their truck. They called and told them that they would probably not be able to make it and requested their deposit back. The lady on the phone, Susan, said that per their policy they don't refund deposits. I wonder why not, especially if it is something that is an act of God, and my parents gave them three weeks notice to fill their spot. Sounds like they are cheating their customers doesn't it. Today mom called to let them know that they would definitely not be there and (Susan again) screamed at her asked her if she didn't have anything better to do than call for a refund and hung up on her. I don't know about all of you reading this but 50.00 (6.00 over the normal deposit) is a lot of money especially when it is kept for services that weren't even rendered.

• Ha
      happycampers Jul 12, 2012

A deposit is that a deposit. I am sure you were informed at the time of the reservation that deposits are non-refundable. Did you ask to change dates? I have found them to always be helpful with whatever we have going on. I don't think they "stole" anything.

Campers Paradise, Sigel, PATerrible experience!! Find somewhere else to go!!!

I wished that I had read the other complaints listed here on Camper's Paradise before I took my family their for our vacation this past week!!
    This place was very disappointing in most aspects. To me it was a desperate attempt by the management to collect as much money as they can before they go out of business. It truly appeared that desperate to me.
    The facilities, to be fair, were OK. Most everything needed repair or at least upkeep but for the most part fucntioned.
    The rates were very high compaired to just about anything else in the area (almost twice as much as most other comperable and often better located campgrounds). They consistently threaten you with additional fees and no refund policies the minute you bring up any issues. They had zero activities scheduled for the entire week for children (late June).
    All in all they fell short in just about every expectation that my family had for a campsite. We werent expecting five star accomidations in a cabin (even though they're prices would make you think we were). Make sure you shop around for other cabins to realize how overpriced these folks are.
    By far however the worst part of the whole experience was the owner/manager. He was rude and insulting to my family and I on several occasions. They waive the no refund policy around and complain about any issues you have with your cabin. For example, out TV wasnt receiving a signal and would not work. I went to the office to let them know and was told that the TV was a perk and I really didnt have to have it. When I reminded them that it was a selling point in their brochure they said they may be able to look at it. I had to bug them three times to get someone to come out and finally fix it. We purchased and were given wood that would not ignite (either too green or wet) and when I spoke to him about the issue, he made some very rude comments about my inability to start a fire (along with the standard no refund policy). At this point I was tired of the lack of customer service and told him that I very capable of starting a fire and that he was welcome to come down and try to start one himself and reminded him of how terrible his customer service skills were at this point. He literally became so angry that his wife had to keep him from coming at me (at this point I almost welcomed it...) and eventually sent him inside to cool down. Sad.
    As the week went on, my family and I tried to make the best of our time and just went off the campsite to enjoy the area. As we began to look at other places we came to find out most other campsites and businesses are well aware of their poor reputation and actually ended up apologizing for the bad experience we were having with Campers Paradise.
    I can go on and on about how mis-managed this place is and very highly recommend you go somewhere else to enjoy the beautiful landscape and atmosphere. The area is beautiful...just don't waste your time and money with this place!

Have a great vacation!

• Ro
        roadtrip Aug 10, 2009

We disagree with the complaints. We stayed in a cabin in the middle of June with our 3 young children. The owner went out of his way and was very helpful. He insisted on hauling our firewood and even carried it into the cabin because he told us that this is our vacation time. My husband had no problem starting a fire with their firewood. We even remarked on our way out about the wonderfully clean grounds and took photos. The owners were so nice, and were very interested in hearing about our ATV ride and asked us to bring back some brochures so they could send more people to Majestic Trails. We only have limited time to travel, and we will definitely stay there again.
        By the way, my husband is a used car salesman and they offered to send him any business that they could.

• Ha
        happycamper161 Jul 31, 2009

As most intelligent people know who are reading this, there are two sides to every story. In response to this complaint the only thing I have to say is that the husband came to the office to apologize for his wife behavior stating that he knew she was picky but “I have to live with it everyday”.

Campers Paradise — Campers Paradise Sigel PA (cooks forest) beware

Everything was horrible about Campers Paradise at 37 Steele Drive in Sigel PA 15860. I stayed in the "adult"...