[Resolved] Cheapoair / cancellation of flight

Hesperia, CA, United States

My name is Tomasita Garcia and I need to cancel a flight I booked on February 9 th 2017 to travel on May 21 to Denver Colorado because my husband is going to have a surgery at the end of May I need to stay with him.and i need the the company can reinburs the money please of the travel ticket I booked with cheap Oair the flight number 1635 with United Airlines on May 21 2017 from Ontario California to Denver Colorado return flight with American Airlines flight number 1982on May 27 2017 and I also bought Travel protection I hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding.

• Resolution statement

• CheapOair Customer Care's Response, May 05, 2017

Tomasita, you would need to contact our sales office and speak with an agent to cancel. This is not the correct place for reservation assistance. Once the booking is canceled, you will need to file the claim with the insurance company for reimbursement, and provide all documents they will need to settle your claim. CheapOair does not refund tickets that are non refundable nor do we handle insurance claims.

CheapOair