[Resolved] Cheapoair / cancellation of flight
My name is Tomasita Garcia and I need to cancel a flight I booked on February 9 th 2017 to travel on May 21 to Denver Colorado because my husband is going to have a surgery at the end of May I need to stay with him.and i need the the company can reinburs the money please of the travel ticket I booked with cheap Oair the flight number 1635 with United Airlines on May 21 2017 from Ontario California to Denver Colorado return flight with American Airlines flight number 1982on May 27 2017 and I also bought Travel protection I hope to resolve this matter as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, May 05, 2017
Tomasita, you would need to contact our sales office and speak with an agent to cancel. This is not the correct place for reservation assistance. Once the booking is canceled, you will need to file the claim with the insurance company for reimbursement, and provide all documents they will need to settle your claim. CheapOair does not refund tickets that are non refundable nor do we handle insurance claims.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!
- CheapoAir.com - sold non-existing flight