Chase Residential Solutions / loan modification

1 5555 Garden Grove Blvd.Westminster, CA, United States Review updated:

Is anyone familiar with Chase Residential Solutions? They are a Loan Modification Company in California offering assistance in 50 states and apparently the
business is handled by attorneys for a Flat fee with a money back guarantee. I am trying to locate them in California business records. I know nothing about them
but a friend is talking with them. Just want to make sure they are who they say they are.

Jason Lee

Comments

12th of May, 2009

I did a modification on my home with them. I was very weary at first because of everything I've heard about scams in the news. I had them send me over contracts and information about their company before I would go any further with them. Their contracts said they had a guarentee (don't know if I spelled that right), so I went with it. They are very friendly and I won't tell you what they did for me exactly because that's personal but I will say they delivered on their promise. I never met with the attorney but I did look him up on the BBB and he checked out. The attorney also sent some appraisers over to value my house. It was all included in the fee, when I got my house re-appraised a couple years ago it cost me $400. When I tried to modify on my own I paid $100 consultaion to just get information about the process and they wanted $375 an hour to work on a deal with the bank. A flat fee was music to my ears...lol... To make a long story short they are very honest with what they can and can't do and don't give you false promises. I only worked with them on my modification if your friend is re-financing I don't know about that end of their company. Either way good luck!

• Ha
      27th of May, 2009

I did a loan mod with them a few months ago. They charged me a flat rate and reduced my mortgage payment by $1200.00. I have sent many friends to them also.

• Kh
      6th of Jun, 2009

I did a loan modification with them . they are very friendly and they did what they said they r gonna do.i recomend them!

• Kh
      6th of Jun, 2009

i like the idea of one flat rate!!!

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2009

I did a loan mod with them. They made tons of Promises, money back guarantee, and even advised me "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but if you don't make the payments, it may help your case" now 11 months later, I managed to get an extension from my mortgager so that i can sell my house in a short sale, rather than foreclosure, they failed to get me a Modification. And now they are REFUSING to give me a refund. Didn't return any of my calls for 2 months and I finally got a hold of them again... only for them to tell me they are denying my request for a refund. I've been speaking to Sally, one of the owners, because I haven't been able to get a hold of her Husband Jared for several months... Don't go to them... Find help elsewhere or try for yourself...

• Bi
      28th of Jul, 2009

Sorry to hear that Miserable. I had a good experience, lowered my payment by 35%.

• Si
      28th of Jul, 2009

The above complaint was made by my cousin Ruth. Ruth, you have a lot of nerve making a complaint on these people. You know that your husband is illegal and you gave them forged taxes and pay stubs under someone else's name. They saved your dad's house from sale after Saving the American Dream took over $30k from him. They lied to him and told him to stop making his house payment and to start making it to them. He did that for months!! My dad's 4 houses all got plans and so did our Uncle. I am so sick over this. I spoke with Jarod and their attorney and am so thankful that they exist. They are great people and do great work. I went online, called customer service, met with the attorney . . . they are great!! Their attorneys are so nice and answer all of my questions honestly. They saved our homes for about $3k, not $30k!! To all the readers out there - Chase Residential Solutions is the best company to be with. They are trustworthy and they get the job done. They never lied to us and actually everything they said is exactly what came true. I am so upset over my cousin because she knows how badly our family and others at the church were taken advantage of by that other company. Jarod met with most of us in person because we were all loosing our homes. Our church is in Moreno Valley, CA. Please disregard her message because you cannot qualify someone who is illegal. She knew that and she lied to them when she signed up. They got her a plan and she couldn't afford it because of her husband. I am so sick when I read this . . . If you want your loan done right call these people. I would testify to ANYONE about how great they are!! My plan has me making a payment of $500 per month during a short time until they get my loan done - who pays $500/month in California?? My payments was almost $3000! Sorry Ruth, I cannot lie about them because you are my family. You have to do what is right to people.

• It
      29th of Jul, 2009

I did a modification with them. they were great. they lowered my payment by 30%. They did everything they promised.

• In
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i worked for them and the lawyer that client contract with... Haglund Law Group, is a joke. he owes Chase Residential Solutions over $70, 000 and Chase is still allowing him to take on new clients.

• Cr
      5th of Sep, 2009

Hello Blog Readers,
    Please ignore the above reference as slander and libel. The individual who wrote that does not udnerstand how our process works. We are not in any legal battle with Haglund Law Group and they do not owe us $70k.
    Thanks You,
    CRS Management

• Ne
      5th of Oct, 2009

How long did some of your processes take? We are working with them now and I am just so nervous...

• Ay
      17th of Oct, 2009

I am speaking on behalf on my parents who were victims of the 'SAVING THE AMERICAN DREAM scam and is facing foreclosure. How long does the process of the home modification take? And is Chase Residential Solutions really reliable? We are looking for options to save our home because of this scam.

• Gu
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Chase Residential Solutions is a great company that has helped many families such as ours. We have had great success with them and the process can take any where from 30 to 90 days. They are able to help people who are in foreclosure but the process is different than some one who isn't. But give them a call and I am sure they will be able to answer you questions and guide you the right way. I am sorry for what has happened to your parents as I know that Chase has helped many of those who were affected by Saving the American dream. Unfortunately they took advantage of many innocent home owners including memebers of the Moreno Valley Chruch! That is how I found Chase Residential Solutions, my friend referred them to me at chruch.
    Thanks!

• Mi
      15th of Mar, 2010

I'm very unhappy with the comments of this so called "cousin" of mine. I don't have any cousins Moreno Valley or that go to this church in Moreno Valley. My parents and uncles both dealt with Jared and Sally of Chase and they regret it and eve reffering anyone to them. They were victims of Saving The American Dream and went to Jared and Sally hoping they could help. Jared and Sally were aware of my situation and my husbands legal status before they started working on my mod. THEY wrote my letters to the bank for me and THEY told me what to write on rent receipts and letters... they even made wrote up rental agreements for me. As for this cousin calling me out, it sounds to me like this may be a lame attempt by Jared and Sally to discredit me and make themselves look good, because I never told any of my family about my mod or how the process was being handled. The only ones that knew, were Jared and Sally who were advising me on everything... If you go through Chase, I really hope you have a better experience with them than I did... Hopefully you'll have differnt agents than I did... I never got a plan from them... My mortgage was $4600 a month... And we paid it for 3 years until it got to be too much... The only think they ever did was work on my second mortgage...

13th of Aug, 2010

Do NOT do business with MLC, Haglund Law, or anyone else associated with these people. I hired them, and paid them in full and up front, to handle a loan modification for me which they told me I was "Pre-approved" for before taking my money. After over a year and a half, my loan modification was declined. I ended up have to handle most of the paperwork and correspondence with the bank myself. Their customer service is horrible. Their performance is terrible as they didn't do what they promised they would. I have been trying to contact them for months now and I can't get a response from anyone. Again, DO NOT do business with this company!!!

• As
      29th of Sep, 2010

I hear complaints and I hear great things but does anyone have a number or name of anyone, an attorney, a group, that can help if we are being scammed by chase, we have gotten the run around for our loan modification, its in plain black and white, on paper, all facts, anyone can see that they are pulling one over on us. I just need to know from anyone, is their a hotline? A attorney or company who is familiar with Chase 's scare tactics. I do not want to be scammed, I would like to work out a deal with chase but they are back peddeling and refuse to even look at the documentation that them themselves had sent to us. I just need someone to help me get in contact with someone at Chase to sort out each detail of this loan . We cannot get ahold of anyone, they are denieying that fact the previous paperwork we have ever existed, its a mess. Who do I call to help? Any suggestions, I will lose my home if this is not resolved asap. This has been going on since 2009, we just recieved a letter that we are 6 payments behind and that by the 1st we need to make a payment or we are done for. This letter does not support anything they have been telling us in writing or verbally for the last year...help Thankyou

27th of Oct, 2010

Chase Residential Solutions is the leader in helping homeowners stay in their homes. They will fight for you when banks want to stay your home from you. If you want to find out go to www.chaseresidentialsolutions.com. They have really helped many people I know.