Chase Home Finance / stealing homes

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

If anyone knows of a class action suit against chase home finance, please forward the info to me at: jtk1956@gmail.com
i have been lied to numerous times about my modification request and my home is headed into foreclosure. i live in arizona were thousands of homes have been foreclosed on and i am determined to not let my home be another nameless foreclosure. any helpful information that anyone knows of that they can forward on to me is much appreciated. i have an open complaint in with the az attorney generals office already and have filed an occ complaint too. thanks

Comments

• Cr
      2nd of Jun, 2012

The very same thing is happening to me, yet people who have not paid for years on their homes still reside in them. I wish I had an attorney to take them for every penny they are not worth!

• Cr
      2nd of Jun, 2012

The very same thing is happening to me at this very moment, I have sent them payment after payment only to have them returned. I have been promised that I am not in foreclosure, however today I received paperwork to the exact opposite they are theives and liers. They intentionally are tring to take my home because they know it is worth more than what the payoff is.

• Go
      2nd of Jun, 2012

If you paid your payments you low life they would not foreclose on your home.