Chase / Gift Card / monthly fee
I received a gift card as a rebate from cooper tires via chase bank. I received it in dec. It stated that after 3 months the card would be charged a service fee (Which in ma where I bought the product with rebate and in ri where I live is illegal by state laws that say gift cards can't carry monthly fees. ) I argued with chase or at least their "customer support" people from india about the charge, stating that it should not be on my card as I only had it for 1 1/2 months. They stated the card was issues in oct, although as with many rebates, it took time to get to me. Finally based on the fact that I argued that I should not be responsible for slow mail delivery and if it has a fee it should be 3 months from activation they finally called me (At 5:00 am - yes 5:00am) and said they would give it back.
2+ weeks and more emails and phone calls and its not been reimbursed and I can see they are simply waiting until 3/1 so they can charge me another 3.95. They are the worst customer service people and company i've ever dealt with.
More Chase / Gift Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card