Chase Credit Card / fraud and scam

I was ripped off by chase credit cards. I opened couple accounts with Chase credit cards, chase freedom, chase freedom plus, countrywide credit card from chase, and BP Chase cards. When I am working on the rewards based on the rewards terms of the credit cards, they suddenly closed my accounts and take my rewards, $60 for the chase freedom, $110 from the chase freedom plus, $20 from BP credit cards, and $15 from BP credit cards, without any notice in front.

Vi

Comments

• Ba
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I'm sure you were completely innocent in all this, huh? Not a missed payment or overlimit fee in your life...

12th of Feb, 2009

hi, i was scammed by a company that bp must be paying to give out gas vouchers.."gasoline redemption center".. when i got my vouchers i had to pick a station on their list.. i chose bp, since that's where my family usually goes.. we live in the chicago area... i was to recieve a $25 gas card for 12 months by sending in $100 worth of gas reciepts each month.. i have done that for 4 months now and have recieved nothing.. i called & spoke to a person in dec. & jan., only to be given the run-around (cards in the mail).. i still have not recieved a card.. i called today (2.12.09) only to find out their phone is out of order.. i checked with the better business bureu.. numerous complaints and a rating of F..i sure would like a response from bp, before i switch gas stations. thanks norb brodzinski norbbrph@comcast.net

20th of Feb, 2009

Barb, whats up with the attitude. Nice jumping to conclusions! You're a big help here--NOT. Go elsewhere with your helpfulness, maybe push an old lady in the street or something.

21st of Feb, 2009

For those who are truly interested: