Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / i'm complaining about chase bank in peoria arizona taking my money.
I went to the bank on 9790 w Peoria ave in Peoria Arizona to withdraw 600.00 out off my direct express master card. I'm on social security. Everything was going alright, gave me my card back and told me to take the money, but the door never opened. So I tried again, but this time it decline it. So I said what the f--k. So I tried to take out 40.00 and it gave me my 40. Where is my 600.00 so I can pay my rent. Common sense tells the bank that it has an extra 600.00. I called the bank and I was told by the branch manager that because I didn't have an account that there is nothing they can do about it. If that is the case then Chase bank should not take any other card other than their own. Now where is my 600.00 and I want it put back on my card last four of my card is 3658.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts