Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / auto finance
Hello. Over the past month, I have received numerous, sometimes up to five calls a day from Chase Auto Finance, and they claim I have debt or something along those lines. However, I do not have an account or a loan with this agency.
I get my automobile coverage from another agency, and have never had any business with Chase.
Yet, I have spoken to at least 4 or 5 of their representatives, even confirming that I do not have an account with them, and that the person, who has my phone number apparently on their file, they are looking for has no association with me in any way. Still, they call me repeatedly even after I tell them that they have the wrong person and number. It has caused me way too much stress.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts