Chase Bank / harassing phone calls!

I have never made a late payment past the grace period and have received numerous harassing phone calls after 10:00pm on Sundays and callers were very rude. I have paid off my car loan canceled my credit card and will refinance with someone else.

I welcome the day chase files bankruptcy.

Comments

• Wr
      5th of Aug, 2009

My mortgage payment is delayed for one month...why? my husband bussiness going slower than usual...anyone wonder why? HELLO!!!
    Anyway, they've been calling every day! Even after I've been clear to them telling them that they will receive the payment in a week that I don't have the full amount at the moment...they found ways to get into your emotional side...after I have explain them over and over again, I can't help to get upset and they begin to question my emotions!!! Unbeleivable! They call once asking why I hung up on the clerk the the prior. This is rediculous!

I can't wait to see them in bankrupcy also!!

• Fv
      26th of Aug, 2009

They've been calling me every day for the last 30 days..

Chase won't even hire American's to harass me, they out source it so some guy in south America or something...

So I stopped paying my mortgage payment... Why? Well my Chase business line of credit went from $100, 000 to ZERO in one day, with no warning from Chase, our business has suffered severely from this and the recession..

So these collections guys call me non-stop.. I just turned my cell phone ringer off.. I wish I gave them my google.com/voice number, then I could just easily block them out.. oh well.. They call me 10 times a day, so what I did was store Chase's number as a positive reminder, like "Do exercises!", my phone will blink with Chases number, and I'll go do some sit-ups. I told them I will only deal with them in writing and to stop calling, they kept calling so guess what? I'm not going to pay, even if our business does better, fvck them.. they wanted to keep calling. I even set my computer upstairs to fax them a whole night of letters to stop calling. I think it's harassment in southern California, I'll look into suing them..

Fvck it. I have no remorse for letting this house go back to chase, they can have it, in the meantime I'll let my credit go to sh1t and live here to for another 6-12 months for free. I never buy a new car, and I really don't mind renting, what the hell do I need this $700, 000 debt for.. The stupid house is only worth $500, 000 anyways. The whole underwater homeowner Obama thing didn't help me one bit, so screw it.

I pay $4, 000 / month, to chase, if I live there for 12 months free that's $48, 000! You want to cut off my line of credit? ok, fine.. I'll take $48k and never pay you for it, F U CHASE.

• Ba
      22nd of Sep, 2010

I feel the same way! I have been dealing with them for 2 years on a loan modification. I signed new loan doc's in July and have made 2 payments and today i get a call from Chase and they told me my modification was denied!!! What how in the hell do you sign loan doc's and noe your loan is denied.

• Ha
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Chase bank is the dumbest, bunch of idiots in banking period. The 800 hundred that calls you, is connected to a random operator and the response you get is " Uh... Hello?" Yes i said. " Is this Mr.?" Yes, you called me and have my number. " We just need to verify some information before we can proceed" They are rude and unprofessional.

To make matters worse, i was also a victim of identity theft. Somebody scammed me for 300$ and they kept sending me to collections. I'm in California and the person spent 300$ at a gas station in PA, Chase is so dumb they think that somebody can teleport from California to PA in less than 4 hours!! Maybe if i owned a private jet. Seriously, Ya'll are the dumbest mother[censor]ers ever!